Responsible for defining and executing specific social media strategy. Duties include cultivating new communities and managing online communities using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz and other social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee development of overall social media strategy and manage brand’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz and other social media
- In-person wholesale and retail selling at Chicago Merchandise mart Showroom.
- Write fresh, engaging content on a daily basis, getting to know the communities on each platform
- Convert social media contacts into selling opportunities online and in person
- Develop, execute and measure creative social media campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with overall brand campaigns and goals
- Develop and publish content (posts, tweets, etc.) across channels
- Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
- Plan and develop content marketing programs and campaigns to support overall business, including maintaining the content calendar and production of content
- Management of Social Advertising - Facebook Ads, Instagram, Google Adwords, and Twitter
- Help with digital content development
explore and develop opportunities in Augmented Reality sales channels
- Research trends and the competitive landscape, share findings with larger team and generate recommendations for digital marketing
- Assist in production of content for social channels
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in social media.
- 1-2 years of working experience moderating high volumes of conversation around paid content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Houzz and Pinterest
- Passion for digital/social media and learning
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator +/- InDesign experience a plus
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of SEM a plus
Job Type: Part-time and flexible based on needs
Salary: Determined at interview based on applicants experience
Experience: Social Media Marketing: 2 years
Rug Import is a fourth generation custom design and importer with locations in Granger and South Bend, Indiana and Chicago's Merchandise Mart. We are a luxury goods manufacturer and importer with over 6000 handmade rugs in inventory. For more information go to www.rugimport.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years