Full Job Description
Babes Who Create, Inc. (www.babeswhocreate.com) is an experiential marketing and media company that operates an events platform and content creator communities nationwide. Our regional communities are located throughout California, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Missouri, Alabama, New York, DC, and New England.
Regional leaders are commission-based contract positions specifically designed to build and support the regional content creator platform.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Network with and recruit local creators to become members of the Bay Area Babes Who Create community (already established)
· Schedule and attend a minimum of 3 meetups per month for your members to network, build their skill sets, develop relationships with each other as well as local brands, and create content together
· Pitch and build relationships with brand partners on collaborating with our platform members for marketing campaigns and local events
· Create and share community content for our Bay Area Babes Who Create social media accounts
Must-haves to Apply:
– Creative and interested in influencer marketing and/or public relations
-- Sales skills
-- Leadership and team-building skills
– Ability to work independently and remotely as a contractor, with guidance and resources provided by corporate office
– Own computer, cell phone, and method of transportation to attend meetups
– Experience with Google Drive apps (Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc)
– High level of experience with social media platforms (primarily Instagram) and public account status
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Time Commitment: Average of 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible. Please do not apply if you do not currently reside in, or are in process of relocating to, San Francisco/Bay Area.
Remuneration: Commission-based. Commission is paid on new member recruitment, current member renewals, paid collaborations, and event sponsorships. Additional monetary and non-monetary incentives are offered at different levels of chapter growth.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance