How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Daycare Worker ensures children are actively involved and well cared for. They are expected to use various learning methods such as stories, games, and art to intellectually stimulate the children. They are responsible for following proper procedures for changing diapers/potty training, feeding, and maintaining the room's safety. Must be able to work with the daily ebb and flow of daycare life.
A day in the life of a Daycare Worker at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
Communicating with center families effectively and professionally.
- Adapting to the children's developmental needs and executing the daycare's curriculum accordingly.
Be properly prepared during emergency situations, such as fire drills, medical emergencies, etc.
- Maintaining an open line of communication amongst fellow daycare workers, teachers and management.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Experience with children and knowledge of early childhood developmental practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Google Suite platforms.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!