Skyview Concessions operates premiere retail, specialty, duty free, and dinning concessions at California's largest airports (Los Angeles International (LAX), San Francisco International(SFO), and Sacramento International (SMF).
Description of role:
GRAND OPENING! Our company is seeking a Retail Store Manager who enjoys diversity every day!
The successful candidate will be responsible for aligning the customer experience to the company vision and is the primary consultant between the corporate merchant team and the customer, ensuring a seamless and high-end guest experience. If you are inspired by driving sales, adjusting the operations to meet or exceed goals and improving the projected profit margin, we encourage you to submit an application today.
- Effectively communication and lead the company overall objectives by setting clear and challenging goals.
- Drive sales and key analytics including conversion rate, spend per customer, and AUS with promotional and incentive programs.
- Own your business by analyzing key productivity targets and work together with company leadership to develop strategies to accomplish same.
- Lead your store by creating and ensuring a high energy, high-end, and positive experience for guests and staff alike.
- Manage team productivity with optimal staffing and floor coverage.
- Effectively partner with the Platinum Service team to enhance the customer experience.
- Participate in corporate charity and community initiatives to demonstrate our commitment to serve others.
Skills and requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong multidimensional leadership ability.
- Able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality with a keen sense of business/financial acumen.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven history of successfully leading and training a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related preferred
- 2+ years of retail leadership experience.
- Experience with sales with luxury merchandise a plus
- Computer database and productivity software skills required
- Dynamic work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 2 years (Required)