Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will create a new language for cryptographic tools? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to develop methods of processing data in an encrypted state and to make those methods access to application developers who are not cryptographers.
This role will work with cutting-edge teams to develop new methods for cryptographic protections of data during computation. We need an expert developer with a passion for programming language development. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to protect the nation’s most critical data.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with computer science
- 2+ years of experience with the designing, developing, and testing of complex software programming systems
- 2+ years of experience with developing, assessing, and testing metrics for advanced software systems
- Experience with programming language development and compiler development for domain specific languages
- Experience with cryptography and with new protocols for secure computation, including homomorphic encryption, multiparty secure computation, private information retrieval, garbled circuits, oblivious RAM, oblivious transfer, and zero knowledge proofs
- Experience with systems security analysis and tools for automation of security analysis
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- MA or MS degree in CS
- Experience with algorithm resource requirements analysis
- Experience with algorithm analysis
- Experience with test and evaluation of multiparty secure systems
- Experience with the development of special purpose scripting languages.
- Experience with threat modeling and risk assessment in networked computer systems
- Experience with analysis and development of complex simulation software
- Knowledge of 7 programming languages
- Knowledge of key management for complex networked secure systems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.