Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Social Media Listening Analyst position will monitor and assess social data across various channels impacting the Subway® brand specializing in social data review as well as identifying and acting on opportunities for guest, influencer and media engagement platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain social media engagement guidelines and standards; update CRM knowledge base and relevant social toolkits.
- Establish and monitor effective best practices for measuring the impact of social media messages that drive sentiment and engagement KPIs. Liaise with Social Newsroom and other content teams.
- Utilize social media monitoring system(s) to perform day-to-day monitoring of social media that drive activity across social media channels.
- Route social media activity to Subway® brand or Operations.
- Support guest engagement through public and direct messaging.
- Gather real-time actionable insights and report on social media activity.
- Analyze and report on social media activities to provide teams with actionable insights.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or comparable discipline.
- Minimum 4 years digital media experience.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven problem solving ability.
- Familiarity with vendor marketplace for customer care applications, social listening platforms and reporting tools.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Analyzation: 1 year (Required)
- Social Listening: 1 year (Preferred)