Special Counsel is recruiting a temporary Litigation Legal Secretary for a downtown law firm. This is a 5-6 week assignment, supporting two attorneys. The position also has an estate planning and real estate practice component.
• Maintain the calendar of activities of attorneys, including court dates, depositions, meeting and other appointments
• Composing and edit correspondence, reports and pleadings
• Proofread to ensure correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, format and content in prepared materials
• Electronic filing in various courts
• Communicate with courts, clients and other attorneys
• Open and maintain files
• Operate various office equipment, including computer, copier and fax machine
• Track general litigation cases and provide case management assistance
• At least 3+ years as a legal secretary, including experience in litigation and estate planning or real estate
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and superior technical skills in general
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• High level of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) is necessary
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Litigation Legal Secretary job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Nashville, TN? If so, then please submit your resume below.