Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the worldʹs most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the companyʹs website, www.activisionblizzard.com
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking an Oracle EBS Developer, who will be responsible for development, customization and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and work closely with business analysts, business partners and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of these IT solutions.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
- Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle’s Recommended Standards.
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document, propose and design solutions; create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Support business continuity.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to work well with multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 5+ years professional experience, minimum 3+ years of development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills on Oracle EBS R12 environment.
- Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
- Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably TIBCO) for Integrations is a plus.
- Good Technical skills in Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, ISG and other tool sets needed to support Oracle EBS are must to have.
- Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas are required- Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain modules.
- Working knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Activision Blizzard and Activision Publishing are headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Activision Blizzard is the parent company of Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment, providing corporate shared services (e.g., HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Sales, and Supply Chain) for both companies globally. Activision is a global interactive entertainment software leader and the world’s largest independent video game publisher.
- The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.