Chick-fil-A Altus OK is a restaurant that cares about your personal and professional development. The family culture, college scholarships and tuition, flexible schedule, and advancement opportunities await you with our team. Our team member roles are excellent jobs for high school students, college students, and military personnel. We are more than fast food; we are a career opportunity.
- Competitive income for team members with the possibility of promotion often.
- College scholarships and tuition reimbursements for students.
- Flexible Scheduling for all team members (Sundays off and limited hours or off on holidays)
- One-on-one personal and professional development for all team members
- $2,500 - $25,000 team member scholarships
- Team member appreciation and celebration days
- 401K matching after one year of service for all team members
- Free team member meals, 25% discounted off-the-clock meals
- Team members must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Exemplify as a team member hospitality in all of your actions and words (eye contact, friendly voice, emotionally connecting with guests, and sharing a smile).
- Enter as a team member with a positive attitude and the necessary mindset of hard work inside and outside the building.
- Encouraging team members and having an energetic personality are required.
- Enjoys a team member's responsibility of serving guests and creating a food-safe environment.
- Engage with team members to support a food quality culture.