SUPERINTENDENT - Job Description
Monarch roofing is the leading provider of roofing solutions to all Commercial and Residential Owners. We take pride in installing the best roofing system that offers the best protection available specific to the coastal warm and humid area. Our roofing system used are proven to lower long term cost and increase the curb appeal. We specialize in all roofing aspect including Metal, Tile, Shingles and Low Slope Roofs.
Monarch Roofing is Certified with all products used including (not limited) to: GAF Master Elite, GAF Master Commercial, Duro-Last Installer, GACO.
The Superintendent position reports to the Production Manager. This position is responsible for the production/roof installations on the field and helping crews complete work with perfect reviews and inspections.
- Prepares/utilizes job folders for job progress, completion and pictures
- Logistical coordination of materials, forklift, dumpster, toilet and all tools/equipment necessary to complete the job
- Promotes the daily practice of all OSHA safety standards
- Communicates job scope to subcontractor to ensure contracted project accuracy
- Understands all residential roofing installation procedures and materials
- Work with manufacture representatives and field inspectors to gain additional knowledge of roofing systems and installation methods
- Finds solution to installation issues or unique installation environment using manufacture field installation guides and approved details
- Helps Project Managers and Production Coordinator to schedule proper crews to projects to maximize their potentials and increase production.
- Meet subcontractors on site prior to job commencement to review project requirements and pay sheet
- Introduces and represents himself to customer/owner/tenant in a courteous and professional manner
- Greets supplier for every delivery to ensure material order accuracy and that the materials are properly stored/loaded on the job.
- Schedule subcontractors and materials according to the flow of the project
- Aides and coordinates in the removal of all extra materials and equipment upon project completion
- Coordinates on-site set-up and clean-up
- Organizes the back-office shop for production to easily find inventory items stored
- Completes Final Roof Inspection Report for every project prior to subcontractor payments
- Assist with transporting full trailers to the dump for emptying, as needed and as directed to by Tear Off Division Manager
- Obtain I Love My Roof photo, Google/Facebook review with name in it, and/or lead(s) from customers
- Attend morning Production Meetings to review current projects and/or go backs with the Production Coordinator to ensure important information is communicated properly
- Coordinate scheduling of all routine maintenance and/or repairs needed on the Monarch truck you are assigned
Qualities Characteristics Aptitude:
- Experience in roofing
- Team player orientation. Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external parties
- High degree of confidentiality required
- Efficient work ethics
- Must be a self-starter, goal oriented, cooperative, and have a high energy level
- Must be organized and systematic in work
- Fluent ability to operate different phone application
- Precise in communication properly in way all can understood clearly
- Strong work ethics
- Positive, Polite
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Roofing: 1 year (Preferred)