Casino Manager on Duty – Full Time – Join the Maverick Team!
Do you want MORE Opportunity, MORE Flexibility, MORE Benefits, and most importantly MORE Fun? At Maverick we love the casino business, we love serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other with respect and make each day at work fun.
If you can answer yes to any of those questions than you might BE A MAVERICK!
Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Subsidized Transportation
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package after 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K
- Career Development and Advanced Opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member referred!)
$1,000 Sign on BONUS!
$500 paid 90 days after date of hire
$500 paid 180 days after date of hire
**Team member must be in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their employee file)**
Do not live in the area? No Problem! We have a generous gas discount for Team Members that drive, and casino bus routes are available from close to home and as a team member your ride is only $3.50 round trip! www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise team members, including training, coaching, counseling and rewarding performance, conduct timely performance appraisals, and complete related paperwork. Maintain team member files and documents in secure office and may be assigned to particular floor attendants depending on shifts assigned.
- Oversee the various functions of all operations for a regular shift as assigned. While on duty, ensure that all team members comply at all times with ICMP’s as published by the Division of Gaming and our internal policies.
- Manage team members on hand for all departments during their shift. Report department-specific issues to respective department heads.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment within realm of responsibility of job. Report cleanliness problems and ensure resolution.
- Perform duties in compliance with safety procedures including use of safety equipment. Identify unsafe practices or conditions and inform supervisor or the Safety Committee of unsafe conditions.
- Ensure guest comfort and ensure that Slot team members and other team members perform their duties in accordance with their position description and service guarantees.
- Act as a verifier for certain slot-related transactions.
- Act as a resource to team members and patrons when unusual circumstances arise, or when there are safety or security concerns.
- Monitor the flow of the floor, ensure that there is proper coverage in all areas. Redirect team members when needed to ensure proper floor coverage.
- Ensure that all team members follow security policies and procedures and report all violations.
- Act as liaison with Division of Gaming officials during any interactions with customers and/or team members. This includes but is not limited to: audits, player disputes, team member disputes, etc.
- Provide exemplary guest service.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Casino experience and knowledge that includes:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License and Key License.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) or more years of recent and related casino experience, preferably in table games or slot operations.
- Two (2) or more years of related managerial experience.
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills, be able to apply conceptual thinking to understand and facilitate solutions to complex problems or issues.
- Ability and willingness to work at both the Central City and Black Hawk Properties.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Foster an atmosphere that encourages team members to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with all levels of employees and guests.
- Ability to perform within specific deadlines or under pressure.
- Must be able to problem solve, organize and prioritize work.
- Superior customer relation skills are necessary.
$45,000 - $54,000 per year