Want to work for the world’s leader in play design and equipment manufacturing?
At Playworld we design, supply and build recreational play spaces for schools, parks, childcare facilities, HOA’s and more. We are seeking an outside sales representative for our eastern NC territory. In a multi-county market, you will represent top tier playground and sports/exercise equipment, site furnishings, a splash park line and shade shelters along with other products that make us a turnkey company. You will work from your home office and have administrative help from our central office in NC. We are seeking an energetic self-starter, with consultative selling skills that has a successful track record in sales and a desire to increase earnings yearly through dedicated work principles. The position is full time (plus) with base salary, auto allowance, commission, and an annual bonus (based upon overall business performance). The Sales Representative must come to understand detailed functionality and benefits of each product, how each product is best applied to meet customer needs, benefits the products will provide to both the end-user and contractor, and ability to articulate benefits for the customer.
The sales rep’s responsibilities include:
- Generating and driving new project from concept to completion.
- Drive specifications to secure product position and resulting bid success.
- Assist customers in designing their recreation/play space based on their available space, budget and needs.
- Provide Project Coordination team with the necessary information to produce accurate and timely product proposals.
- Educate landscape architects, mayors, PTO/PTA’s, contractors and all other customers on our products and services.
- Must understand and follow the company’s sales operation policies • Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas as directed by sales manager.
- Report prospect and client activity to the management team.
- Document and record daily sales prospect information into the corporate CRM system .
- Report product or service issues to director.
- Project management and oversight of installation jobs.
- 5 years sales experience preferred
- Landscape design and/or construction experience preferred.