Formation is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to lead the implementation of our flagship platform and to deliver on the key dimensions of customer success. Our platform learns and adapts to people's preferences, habits, and feedback—orchestrating highly relevant experiences that are truly unique to each person. Our vision will change the way people engage across multiple industries, be it retail, finance, or healthcare.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager on the Customer Success team, you'll plan and manage the adoption and evolution of our platform through the delivery of personalized experience solutions for some of the world's most valuable brands. You will apply your project leadership skills to deliver transformative solutions in cross-functional, collaborative teams. You will partner with executive customer stakeholders to define business success metrics and interface with client and internal teams to lead a customer implementation of the Formation platform to fit your customer's needs. You are adept at taking a high-impact use case and deriving a thoughtful and thorough project plan that everyone can get behind (and stick to). You are able to both encourage and hold teams accountable. Your understanding of product management will help you to collect, shape and prioritize platform requirements and to bring to life the platform vision with the customer. You'll collaborate on cross-functional projects with team members from support, product management, and engineering. The relationships you nurture will help businesses thrive—and will create better experiences for their customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Manage the delivery of Formation solutions, from early solution visioning, through development, to delivery and handoff.
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to understand success criteria and relate Formation capabilities to devise transformative solutions.
- Develop and manage detailed implementation plan
- Build and tune our processes and tools to enable efficient, agile solution delivery.
- Apply agile development principles (Agile, SCRUM) to increase coordination and communication between Formation and our customers, as well as between development teams working on separate but related solution components.
- Build trusting customer relationships through transparency and the consistent delivery of value over time
- Proactively put in place monitoring, notification and operating models to decrease risk and increase solution reliability
- Gather, prioritize, and communicate customer feature requests and feedback to the product and engineering teams
- Enterprise project management expertise, at least 2 full-lifecycle implementations of enterprise scale technology solutions
- Experience leading agile development projects informed by a thorough understanding of agile methodologies and principles (Scrum, Agile); the ability to guide teams at varying levels of agile adoption
- Expertise in enterprise and cloud software implementation and organizational processes
- Experience setting up and running efficient, lightweight, multi-stakeholder business processes
- Track record of deploying a consultative and solution-oriented approach for your customers
- Familiarity with the database, application, and network technologies used in cloud computing (e.g., knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
- Understanding of the marketing tech landscape
- Experience working with a product management function
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and creative
- Deeply empathetic
Formation distills complex customer data into uniquely tailored experiences; we orchestrate physical and digital exchanges into one seamless journey. Our business is building lasting, trusted relationships between people and brands—and making it look easy.
We're already reaching millions of people a day, and we're just getting started. Our founding leadership is equal parts business, design, and engineering—because we believe differing perspectives + passionate discourse achieve the greatest outcomes. We are collectively talented, but also humble. We give our whole selves. We love learning new things.
Formation is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're up for the challenge of a lifetime, we're looking for outstanding talent to join our team.