Vision Technologies Systems, Inc. (VT Systems)
VT Systems is seeking an experienced Manager of Corporate Communications to lead the company’s communications and marketing activities, tradeshows, and events. The Manager, Corporate Communications is a highly visible role within across the parent company, headquarters, and subsidiary companies and will be responsible for performing the following duties with little supervision:
Communications, Marketing and Public Relations:
- Manage the day-to-day implementation and execution of group-wide corporate communications and marketing activities.
- Manage and coordinate media relations activities, including the drafting and editing of press releases, speeches, nominations, and other related materials; ensure the proper approvals of press releases with VT Systems and parent company’s senior management.
- Consistently monitor and track media for mentions of VT Systems and/or subsidiaries.
- Draft presentation materials for board meetings and speaking events.
- Oversee development and production of marketing collaterals from concept to distribution.
- Maintain corporate website; consistently review subsidiary websites to ensure brand compliance.
- Evaluate and oversee corporate sponsorships and memberships as they relate to business goals.
- Manage vendors for marketing and promotional items.
- Manage company social media Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
- Design corporate advertisements, as needed.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of annual tradeshows.
- Manage corporate booth storage, maintenance and design.
- Handle logistics for internal and external celebrations and customer events, including planning, coordination of team, invitations, guest list, gifts, etc.
- Manage company involvement in annual local volunteer activities.
- Liaise with parent company and subsidiaries to update and enforce the corporate brand identity manual, and internal policies and procedures.
- Closely work with parent company and subsidiaries to roll out and enforce brand strategy in alignment with brand harmonization exercise.
- Maintain and develop a strong corporate brand and identity, ensuring consistency across various sectors and subsidiaries; continually review strategy to ensure alignment with parent company.
- Ensure departmental spending is within approved budget; evaluate and make recommendations on an annual basis.
- Work closely with finance department to reconcile annual spending.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- Must have 5-7 years of corporate communications, PR, or related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop and Illustrator is desired.
- Familiarity with social media marketing techniques.
- Must possess strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with various departments.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: