WHY OUR PATIENTS CHOOSE US FOR THEIR FAMILY’S DENTAL CARE
GREAT DENTISTS. We invest in hiring the best dentists and provide them with modern, top-quality dental facilities.
BROAD SERVICE OFFERINGS. Our dentists are experienced in performing ALL avenues of general dentistry. Unlike some dental practices that only provide limited services, we see and treat any/all dental problems with excellent results.
QUALITY. We devote significant resources to a highly active and effective peer review process ensuring the greatest quality of care and safety for our patients. We place patient care ahead of profitability.
WE ARE OWNED AND WERE FOUNDED BY A DENTIST. Our company makes its decisions based upon what is best for our patients from a dentist’s perspective, not simply based on economics.
WE WELCOME ALL PATIENTS. At Dental Dreams we pride ourselves on bringing top quality dentistry to all members of the communities we serve, regardless of their form of payment.
- Provide dental services to people.
- Evaluate dental health issues.
- Be available to patients after hours for emergencies.
- Come up with innovative ways to promote dental health.
- Perform routine and necessary dental procedures on patients.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Maintain dental records.
- Handle sensitive customer information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $208,750.00 - $300,625.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person