Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
We Provide Training!
Come join our elite team of dynamic, in-home support superheroes! Our Registered Behavior Technicians are truly kids at heart who love teaching, playing, and helping others. You will be joining a company that values you and provides growth for your career. As a RBT you will:
- Make a difference in a child and family's life every single day
- Work with children with developmental disabilities on goals such as socializing and communicating using Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Collaborate with the family, child and Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to ensure the child is successful, making progress on their goals, and enjoying their time with you
If you're looking for a truly rewarding, after-school position, this is it! The children in your community depend on your knowledge, skills, and compassion to be successful and independent at home.
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance, group policies, paid time off and more to all field staff that average 30 billable hours/week
- 401k with an employee match
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- On Site Paid Training's/Courses/Clinical Supervision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work near your home
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Must obtain or have an existing BHP Provisional Certificate within 30 Days of date of hire and Full Certification within one year; Must have or obtain Registered Behavioral Technician certification (RBT)- we will train you!
- Experience: One year of experience with children in a supervised setting or relevant life experience
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Westbrook, ME 04092