Provides patient care in the ambulatory care setting according to established standards of care, in collaboration with Care Managers and Medical Providers as members of the primary care team.
- Provides patient care in the ambulatory care setting according to established standards in collaboration with Medical Providers, Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants as members of the care team.
- Provides primary support to the provider by proactively anticipating the providers needs, preparing the patient for the visit, maintaining efficient patient flow, and assisting with treatments and procedures.
- Ensures safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-centered care of patients.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Licensed Practical Nurse-NM
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
Full medical, dental and vision insurance
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Free wellness programs
Paid time off (PTO)
Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
Continuing education and career development opportunities
Life insurance and short/long term disability programs