- Assist store manager to actively recruit and perform interviews with potential new hires.
- Help Select, Train, Coach and Develop Teammates.
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Provide Auto Related Products and Services.
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
- The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Create an environment that promotes Teamwork.
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer (internal and external), on the phone, in the store, during outbound sales activities, and during company events.
- Attention to each customer's needs, determine the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations, then lead the resolution.
- Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the customers expectations.
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our customers while conveying our true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to step up to the plate in all duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in sales and management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Can work well with others and serve customer needs.
- Team player.
- Hi energy and positive attitude.
- Clean, Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrates good decision making, and good leadership traits.
- Able to defuse complex situations as they occur and escalate.
- Able to execute the company plan for success.
- Loyal, honest, and straightforward communication.
- Never gives up!
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Advisor: 1 year (Preferred)