DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING TO OEMs?
If so, join us!
For more than forty years Confezioni Andrea Group has produced transport and aesthetic covers and solutions for the world’s major auto, motorcycle and aircraft manufacturers. Our products preserve and protect vehicles that are transported on land, in the air, or over water. We are currently looking to expand our dynamic team in our Confezioni Andrea North America facility in Roseville, MI.
Confezioni Andrea North America is seeking an Account Manager with preferred experience selling to automotive OEMs. The role will involve working with the Country Manager and Global Business Development Manager to handle new and existing sales in North America, work with pattern designers and manage projects with the customer to ensure solutions are developed to improve their business.
Duration: Full time / Travel 50%
- Preferably two years sales experience in the automotive supplier sector with proven ability to drive the sales process from beginning to close.
- Strong business sense and manufacturing industry expertise.
- Effectively manage key account inquiries and issues in a way that enhances the customer relationship and promotes as being responsive and customer focused.
- Consistently meet or exceed targets and achieve profitable growth.
- Maintain schedule for travel, customer presentations and training, product fittings and pattern design phases.
- Update manufacturer’s database with part number, pricing and specs.
- Work closely with auto manufacturers/engineers to address technical and quality issues as they arise.
- Attend measuring and fit sessions with designers throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Liaising with our plant locations in Italy, Romania and Mexico for coordination, communication and support of product development.
- Assist with the management of the production cycle, manage the critical path from concept through delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Authorization to work in the US. and a resident of Michigan (no relocation allowance).
- Effective communication.
- Must be able to do physical work: lifting up to 50 pounds, packing boxes of product samples and bending a stretching to while putting covers on vehicles.
- Detailed time management capabilities.
- Good work ethic and attitude.
- Work independently and with a team.
- Able and ready to complete all duties assigned.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Willing and able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Have your own reliable transport and current driver license.
- Develop partnership with Confezioni team of designers to build a collaborative working relationship.
- Fast Growing, Creative Company
- Informal Work Environment
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
This role is both high pressured and rewarding, suited to someone who loves working in fast paced environment and understands the work and dedication required to ensure a smooth production process. If this great opportunity sounds like you, please apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
- sales to OEMs: 1 year (Required)