TITLE: Secretary Receptionist
This position is the primary clerical position for the HBAMT office.
1) Answer phones and make sure the phones are being answered while he/she is out of the office.
2) Open and process mail.
3) Handle all filing.
4) Type when needed.
5) Process mailings including addressing and stuffing envelopes, postage and sorting.
6) Prepare reservation lists for all HBAMT events.
7) Prepare nametags for all HBAMT events
8) Ensure the common office spaces (Board Room, Library, Break Room and Supply Room) are kept clean and tidy.
9) Prepare information for monthly Board of Directors Meeting.
10) Prepare and mail invoices
11) Prepare and mail payments
12) Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Vice-President.
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Officer.
This job description is subject to change as determined by the Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,000.00 to $29,000.00 /year