At Mackenthun's Fine Foods we focus our attention on providing superior customer service.
We ensure customer satisfaction when we promote our “Mackenthun’s Exceptional Experience.”
The elements of Mackenthun’s Exceptional Experience include:
- Providing a wide variety of quality products, including Mackenthun’s Signature Products.
- Sharing our passion and knowledge for food and cooking.
- Consistently exceeding our customers’ shopping expectations!
- Health and wellness
For this reason, it is important that you are willing and able to deliver the level of service that the Mackenthun’s Exceptional Experience demands!
Consider the qualities you need to join our team:
- Outgoing and Energetic
- Knowledgeable about food and cooking
- Willing to learn and demonstrate selling skills
- Honest and Dependable
In-store Caribou Coffee Shop Manager
Responsible for all aspects of Mackenthun’s Caribou Coffee operations and profitability.
Understand and actively support Mackenthun's Exceptional Experience by greeting each customer with a smile and offering assistance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively train, motivate and lead your team providing feedback as needed. Schedule staff to meet production and customer service needs, monitor employee performance and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for ordering product, managing inventory, merchandising, rotating product, restocking, organizing back stock, communicating with suppliers and vendors and promoting efficiency.
- Maintain freshness, wholesomeness and consistency of product. Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of department, equipment and fixtures.
- Stay current with industry trends and evolving customer tastes/needs
- Responsible for attending company planning and strategy meetings, planning and participating in special sales and events.
- Mackenthun's Caribou Coffee Manager hours include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Welcome customers to the coffee shop, take orders and accurately process payments using the cash register.
- Prepare beverages and serve product according to department standards and procedures.
- Work to develop familiarity with customers by knowing name, favorite or usual order.
- Follow all cash handling and payment accepting policies and procedures. .
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous customer service experience necessary.
- Must be skilled in basic math.
- HACCP (Health and Food Safety) Certified and MN Food Manager Certification required, may be obtained after hire. Certifications must remain current.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, have solid problem solving skills and excellent decision making capabilities. Ability to prioritize and efficiently perform duties.
- Windows operating system computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, Google Docs and Google Sheets experience required.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Provide supervision as needed to ensure excellent customer service, personal and team productivity.
- Constant standing, walking, hearing, seeing for long periods of time.
- Frequent repetitive hand and wrist motions, bending at the waist, reaching arm's length/above shoulders/below waist, crouching, stooping, kneeling.
- This position requires close/distance/peripheral vision, depth perception and color vision.
- Training provided on coffee shop standards and processes including equipment operation, food safety, personal safety, harassment prevention.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team member, be an effective leader, have problem-solving skills and excellent decision-making capabilities that ensure Mackenthun's Exceptional Experience for customers and coworkers.
- Responsible to meet financial budget as set forth by General Manager by managing inventory, pricing, billing, labor and shrink.
- Minimize company losses due to inaccurate processing of customer orders at department sales register.
- Perform duties in a manner that safeguards company property, resources and image.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language.
- Must have excellent communication skills including reading, writing, basic math, and exemplary customer service skills.