Core One is seeking a PowerPoint and Presentation Specialist to support Core One on a part-time or temporary or freelance basis to support short-term projects that range from 1 to 4 weeks. The right candidate may be offered a full-time position in the future. The Power Point and Presentation Specialist will work alongside Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), curriculum designers and managers to create high-quality presentations, PowerPoint decks, course handouts and business development pitches.
- Work alongside SMEs to create curriculum products such as PowerPoint decks, handouts, imagery and maps
- Create, develop, and refine power point slide decks using clean and simple formatting
- Create maps, images, and process flow charts
- Proofread and edit projects to ensure quality and accuracy
- Create business development pitch and sales books
- Communicate with Core One staff to understand requirements
- Previous experience using PowerPoint to create client-facing slide decks
- Expert level skills in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a compressed timeline
- Works well in both a team environment and independently
- Active SECRET or higher clearance
- Experience with curriculum design and/or course development
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other creative products experience
- Graphics design experience
- ArcGIS or other mapping experience
- Ability to work on-site in Sterling, VA
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our
mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance and entrepreneurialism.
Core One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Core One's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed applicants receive equal consideration for employment.