The Human Resources Assistant offers assistance in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. He/She assists in the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The Human Resources Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment. Performs other duties at the request of the Human Resources Supervisor.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist with maintenance and accuracy of the HR system files and databases.
- Ensure employees who are selected to participate in the company’s random drug test receive information in an efficient timeframe to ensure employees are in compliance with company drug testing policy.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Keep track of Applicants through Taleo Recruitment Processes.
- Send out Pre-Employment packages for all New Hires and conduct New Hire Orientation.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS’s drug testing policy.
Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
Overtime often available: