Required skills :
Knowledge Skills Abilities
- Candidates should possess expert knowledge in public and hybrid cloud models.
- The engineer needs to have the ability to provide insight into the workloads and their dependencies to map out the best strategy to migrate workloads to Azure. This will include determining the ideal groups of applications and defining a road map to move to Azure.
- Additionally, the Azure Architect will be responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of all components of technical architecture.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SOA, object oriented analysis and design, and or client server systems.
- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure using industry best practices.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process. Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to build and maintain CI CD pipelines to support automated deployment of infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Azure Database technologies both IaaS and PaaS and options to support the migration process. This will include and not limited to Azure database migration technologies and refactoring options.
- Work closely with product owners, to gather technical requirements, architect solutions, and execute on deliverables.
- Application rationalization, scoring, mapping dependencies and define roadmaps to support the application migration
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of production systems to ensure compliancy with mandated policies
Cloud Architecture and Design and Development 50
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features OS, multi tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability .
- Proficiency in Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Kubernetes Engine and architect cluster creation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the Client application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications.
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment.
- Ensure delivered solutions meet perform to technical and functional non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
Qualifications Job Qualifications Required Education
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study or equivalent experience.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- 5 years experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organizations.
- Cloud Infrastructure VM, SQL, VNET, User defined routes, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, Storage, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD
- Experience with Azure and VMWare enterprise implementations.
- Experience migrating On Prem Machines to Azure.
- Experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools.
- Experience with On Prem converged infrastructure e.g. AD, DNS, VMWare, Vblock, Hyper V,Load Balancer, Firewalls, Routers .
- Experience with VSTS, Jenkins, Github, etc.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell.
- Storage experience.
- Experience with Windows and Linux based operating system configuration, automation and management.
Job Type: Contract
- azure: 9 years (Required)