Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in a critical mission capability? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
Empower change with us.
Nice if You Have:
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with configuring or updating firewalls
- Experience with virtualization, including VMWare or KVM
- Experience with network monitoring
- Experience with Linux and CentOS and RedHat administration
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Systems Engineering and 14 years of experience as a systems engineer or 19 years of experience as a systems engineer in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Nagios
- Experience with Puppet or Ansible
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.