ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That's no easy task, which is why we're so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we'll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we're committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America's #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Learning and Development Manager delivers business- focused, efficient, and innovative learning and development programs and experiences. As the Learning & Development Manager, you will actively lead projects focused on aligning learning and development with the priorities of the business. Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development, the Learning and Development Manager will also be responsible for the development of learning strategies and initiatives. Using independent judgment, analytical skills, and sound project management, this role works with educational leaders and stakeholders to develop the administrative infrastructure, system standards of use, and governance guidelines. The Learning and Development Manager advises and trains organizational educators and content developers on learning standards and helps execute the company's learning strategy.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Leading the design, development, pilot, delivery, and evaluation of innovative learning and capability development solutions that support FanDuel employees professional performance and growth
- Managing one of more curriculum portfolios of development experiences, including new solution development and ongoing maintenance of existing assets.
- Monitors and measures learner satisfaction, engagement, and level of service provided through appropriate mechanisms to evaluate and implement training improvements as needed
- Take full ownership of the engagement strategy and manage the deployment of FanDuel's internal online learning marketplace LevelUp Powered by Udemy.
- Provides knowledge of system reporting and has the ability to "Tell a story" with the collected data via dashboards and custom reports
- Communicates the progress of projects, processes, and tools with the Talent, Learning & Development team, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
- Take on a consultative approach when strategizing with functional partners to educate and drive employee engagement to the LMS to meet training needs
- Support the research, design and execution of Fanduel's' learning roadmap
- Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive toward deadlines
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business, Adult Education, or a related field (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Learning and Development, Project Management, or a Human Resources role.
- 3 or more years of experience directly applying adult learning methodologies and learning strategies is a plus.
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management and Human Resources.
- Proficient in content management, SCORM, HTML5 and/or AICC content standards.
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing technical training documentation.
- Experience working independently and managing multiple concurrent projects with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Instructional Design knowledge and applications (Articulate, Adobe Captivate, etc.) are a plus.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range/hourly range for this position is $99,000 to $124,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.