WIN Team is one of the Maryland’s leading providers of social and therapeutic services, and we are always looking for the best and brightest individuals to join our growing organization. All candidates must be compassionate and receptive of the our spiritual and faith-based interventions, activities, and environment. Now is the time to become a part of a team that is equally committed to the success of its clients and employees.
WIN's mission is to promote holistic, strength-based, and faith-based principles within the human service community. Our goal is to therapeutically support and strengthen youth, families, organizations and communities through the creation of innovative services, products and initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree in a health-related field; or
- An associate's degree in a health-related field; or
- 30 hours, or their equivalent, of college credit toward a bachelor's degree in a health-related field; OR
- 1 year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs on the computer
- Pass a criminal background, child protective service, physical, and drug screening.
- Have a reliable and insured vehicle, a great deal of flexibility, and the willingness to travel locally.
- Commit to a minimum of 4 hours of direct service, per client, per month.
- Attend mandatory weekly and monthly meetings as required by the agency.
- Facilitate psychiatric rehabilitation, behavioral support services, and crisis intervention for assigned clients, according to Individualized Rehabilitation Plan, by:
- Teaching & Instruction
- Encouragement of Positive Change
- Skill Demonstrations and Practice
- Promote Individual Wellness, Self-Management, and Recovery.
- Assist in the restoration and/or improvement of Self-Care and Social Skill.
- Facilitate effective strategies for strengthened Independent Living and the achievement of self-sufficiency goals.
- Expose individuals to academic, vocational, and employment training and resources.
- Facilitate culturally relevant activities directed toward improved social relationships.
- Encourage Health Promotion, Proper Nutrition, and Exercise.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Mental Health: 1 year (Required)
- Family work: 1 year (Required)
- Westminster, MD (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)