Support multiple high-profile frequent travelers in a busy federal agency, including booking, changing, validating, and reconciling travel and expenses using Concur Government Edition and ensure compliance with DOE rules and federal travel regulations. Book travel, reconcile vouchers, pay honoraria for invitational speakers, and review panelists. Serve as the front-desk concierge 1 day per week and provide backup support to other members of the front office team, as needed. Act as the primary support for in-house meetings and conferences, including room setups, ordering or receiving catering, arranging A/V support, and managing in-house conference room schedule for booking by external users. Provide administrative support for off-site meetings and conferences, including building and managing event-registration Web sites, managing invitation lists using Cvent, and booking external venues for ad-hoc meetings, such as occasional travel to off-site conferences and serving as a registrar or primary venue liaison for these events. Provide additional support to the meetings and conferences manager, as needed. This position requires occasional overnight travel 10-15% of the time and is located in Washington, DC.
- 2+ years of experience with mid- to executive-level administration, including travel support for multiple frequent travelers
- Experience with travel booking tools, including Concur CGE, Concur, or Acendas in a corporate or government agency environment
- Experience with analysis of financial management, including invoices, P-cards, and expense reports
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task, balance competing priorities, pay strict attention to details, and meet deadlines
- BA or BS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.