Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Install, maintain, and service equipment within multiple product lines. Provide a journey level of support for customers, field service operations, and sales by exhibiting a high degree of professionalism.
- Install medical imaging equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Perform PM inspections per equipment specifications and standards.
- Prepare work orders, parts orders, part returns, mileage logs, expense forms, time sheets and other administrative paperwork.
- Maintain all assigned assets per company P&P.
- Improve personal productivity by enhancing product knowledge through formal and on the job training.
- Service and periodic maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment on multiple products in one modality.
- Answer technical and applications questions.
- Capable of installing multiple products in one modality.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Perform and document FDA and SPD testing on assigned products.
- Keep current with latest technical developments in multiple product lines.
- Support field service operations with technical knowledge on multiple product lines.
- Install and maintain equipment in multiple product lines.
- Demonstrate expertise on multiple product lines in 1 modality.
- Develop a higher level of troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Operate as liaison between technical support and field operations.
- Support first installations within multiple product lines.
- Influence training of CE I, II, and III level personnel.
- Capable of assuming acting manager role when required.
- Provide leadership to technical team.
- Capable of leading major multi room installations.
- Personal contacts are of considerable importance inside and outside the company. Judgment and diplomacy essential to avoid losses to CMSU.
- Plan own workload.
- Work independently on a major function, guided by company policies; exercise a high degree of initiative involving major programs and commitment; work is monitored by exception and management information reports; almost autonomous in work.
- Work on non routine tasks that involve analysis and solution of complex problems based upon facts, within broad policies and objectives, generally within precedents but makes decisions based upon exceptions.
- Position duties involve making constant decisions and implementing authorized courses of action.
- Errors may result in considerable financial loss and/or embarrassment to the Company and may adversely affect some aspect of our business.
- Assist Area Service Manager with sales of contracts and other services.
- Develop service-selling skills.
- Two year degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent.
- 5 7 years field service with medical diagnostic equipment.
- 4 6 years experience in advanced electronics.
- Experience servicing one or more of the following modalities; Ultrasound, CT, MR, Nuclear, and/or X Ray, Vascular.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
- Working environment is subject to occasional exposure to disagreeable elements such as noise, heat, cold, or dust.
- Occasional exposure to serious potential injury or health hazard such as severe burns, fractures or similar disablement's.
- Requires regular or sustained lifting, pulling, and/or pushing of heavy materials, tools, or equipment.
- May require light to heavy travel and overnight stay.