· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
· 2+ years of AWS experience
· Experience building up UI features
· Experience with postgres and mssql databases
· Familiar with browser compatibility.
· Experience in coding, using Python (preferred), Java and C++
· Experience with CI/CD lifecycle
How to Apply: Send your resume, a cover letter that will knock our socks off, and any other information you think is good for us to know. If you know your Myers-Briggs numbers, be sure to include those too! If you are a US DoD veteran, thank you for your service to our country!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $7,000.00 to $12,000.00 /month
- web development: 3 years (Required)
- Amazon Web Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Are you an American citizen?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more