If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality
and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Restaurant Manager for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our
team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke
or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crewmember, we work together and take pride in
doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team
to set and achieve goals.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Hold guests as highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed.
- Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
- Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements,
resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Hire, train and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs.
- Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.