* Minimum 5 years as an accounting manager or supervisor with a thorough understanding of financial reporting and the general ledger structure.
* Proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office, especially Excel.
* Expert knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices.
* Employer will perform background check.
* Medicaid billing experience is a plus.
* Demonstrate strong and detailed knowledge of payroll with experience and knowledge of applicable local, state and federal laws.
* Manipulate large amounts of data on spreadsheets.
* Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, communication and accuracy.
* Demonstrate good time management, problem solving and manage multiple priorities.
* Soft skills to include high degree of integrity, self-motivation and willingness to step up and assist where needed in a small office setting.
* Process AR, AP, financials, month ends, quarterlies and taxes- all facets of accounting management.
* Process bi-weekly payroll for over 350 employees.
* Develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures for company.
* Supervise the billing specialist.
* Adhere to tight deadlines and multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and financial reporting.
* Anticipate and ensure compliance with all accounts.
* Other duties as assigned and needed to meet business needs.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40-45 hours per week
PAY: Salaried position of 45-60k per year, DOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year