Dolphins View is currently seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician/Manager to work Monday-Friday; day shift. However, you may receive calls nights and weekends for maintenance issues that arise. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the upkeep of the facility including the building, building systems, and grounds. The position plays a key role in the safety program of the facility.
We are a small, 58 bed Health and Rehab Facility. Prior experience in a healthcare facility is required and excellent customer service skills are a must. WE offer a full benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance as well as 401k retirement.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent
- Must have prior Health Care Facility Maintenance experience
- Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
- Must possess the ability to identify and schedule assigned tasks.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Health Care Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift