We are seeking a Talent Assessment Specialist to join the Talent Assessment and Coaching Unit (TA&CU) of Management & Professional Development Department (M&PDD)
The TA&CU assesses, coaches, and identifies current and future leaders to enable leadership change in the organization. We achieve this through our in-depth expertise, building trusted relationships in all parts of the business and driving disciplined talent management.
Your primary role is to define, review, recommend, and evaluate innovative and cost-effective assessment solutions for an array of talent management decisions. You are accountable for creating talent assessment processes to ensure best fit for the skillset, competencies, motivation, and behavior against Saudi Aramco competency models and standards. The resulting assessment provides immediate and objective feedback to the company on the motivation, potential, and readiness of any individual to move to the next stage in their Saudi Aramco career.
As the successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor’s degree in either science or arts. You will have over ten years of post-graduate experience as an assessment specialist, preferably gained, in part, within a large commercial organization as an in-house specialist.
You will have used company leadership competency models for appropriate assessments of potential, readiness, and development. You will be fluent in evaluation and research methodology and theory; descriptive and inferential statistical analysis procedures and interpretation; and psychometric aspects of testing. You must be able to excel in a collaborative yet challenging work environment with the capability to influence and demonstrate business impact through assessments. You will have the ability to display strong commercial acumen.
Duties & Responsibilities:You will be required to perform the following:
- Be accountable for the delivery of the Saudi Aramco assessment strategy
- Consult and advise stakeholders on all assessment use and interventions and provide assessment analytics as needed and in collaboration with HR analytics specialists
- Determine and strengthen the link of assessment-based decisions and business success criteria
- Define and own assessment governance framework, ensure adherence to best practice principles, and drive increased assessment competence and expertise amongst users.
- Undertake spot audits of all reports and processes.
- Be accountable for assessment budget and vendor management - including contracts.