We are growing and we are looking to add new talent to our MKW team.
We have a growth opportunity in our Glendale, California office.
About the Position:
This Accounting position is responsible for a number of departmental functions including: the oversight of day-to-day bookkeeping entries, recording of necessary journal entries, production of internal management financial reports for multiple entities, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and the application of a comprehensive set of controls and budgets to each entity.
- Manage extensive list of clients and projects
- Maintenance of bookkeeping records and posting corrections as necessary
- Implementation of automation features
- Recording necessary journal entries at closing periods
- Oversee and analyze month-end closing processes
- Reconcile Month-end financial statements, trial balance and general ledger
- Responsible for issuing monthly internal financials for multiple entities
- Transition accounting systems from QB desktop to QB online
- Implement and monitor client accounting workflow processes
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- At least 4 years Public Accounting and/or Private Industry experience
- Public Accounting experience desirable: Audit and Attestation preferred
- Private Industry experience should include: Assistant Controllership, AR, AP, inventory receipts and counts, etc.
- Experience with financial reporting - review, analysis, and ensuring accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Understanding of accounting cycles and periodic closing procedures.
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge
- Tech savvy – experience with various peripheral accounting applications (payroll/timekeeping, inventory systems, job costing, document management, etc.), general knowledge and ability to use computer systems, able to work with and assist clients in “remote desktop connection” scenarios, etc.
We offer excellent compensation with a generous benefits package and a flexible work schedule to fit your life style.
How to apply:
Please apply on our website at http://www.weaddvalue.com/careers/accountant-opening
Job Type: Full-time
- Reviewing Financial Statements: 4 years
- Audit and Attestation: 4 years
- Accounts Payable: 4 years
- Private Industry: 4 years
- Assistant Controllership: 4 years
- Accounts Receivable: 4 years
- Tax and Compliance: 4 years
- Bookkeeping: 4 years
- Public Accounting: 4 years
- Payroll Processing: 4 years