Server's Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will begin from entry level such as busser, food runner or maintenance.
- Ensure that all guests are greeted in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
- Anticipate guest's needs prior to them asking- condiments, water/tea refill. . .etc
- Maintain in-depth menu knowledge to answer questions and make order suggestions.
- Follow the service procedures and standards: setting tables, collecting dirty tableware, preparing tableware, cleaning, etc.
- Receive tips after 80 hours training, and must tip out honestly and accordingly.
- Be a team-player, assisting co-workers whenever needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up the schedule and complete other duties actively and efficiently as required and assigned by manager and upper management
Busser Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring food and soup out to tables
- Remove dirty dishes and other items from the tables when appropriate.
- Wipe down, sanitize and help reset tables if needed.
- Perform all duties such as buss tables, expedite food, transfer boxes to the kitchen, dispose of waste, and any other duties as assigned.
- Ensure food is delivered quickly and correctly when ready in the kitchen
- Cooperate to prepare fruit and condiment processing.
- Willing to be assigned to different job positions or tasks if needed and learn more skills.
- Assist co-workers actively and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete 80 hours of training (no tips are given in the training period).
- After training, you are able to receive tips along with your hourly pay.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- U. S. citizen or green card holder; legal work status in the US
- Obtain California Food Handler Card
- Must wear slip-resistant shoes at all times/ lift more than 30 pounds weight items.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time