Job Title - Restaurant General Manager/Hardee’s
NOW HIRING EXCEPTIONAL RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER If you are passionate about making a difference for our guests and our team members, every single day, can manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership, strive to exceed company standards in service to guests, food quality, food safety, and cleanliness and recognize your team members for a job well-done. You are just what we are looking for.
As a Restaurant General Manager with Boddie-Noell Enterprises, you will be part of an established and stable organization. We are committed to operating on the family values of respect, honesty, trust, excellence, teamwork and diversity; you will find that our support of our employees and their career development is second to none. We will provide you with a comprehensive 7-8 week training course followed by additional ongoing career development classes designed to facilitate your continued advancement along our management path. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Who Are We?
“WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE”
Boddie-Noell is a family owned Christian based company and is the largest franchisee of Hardee’s restaurants in the United States. Our purpose is to use the resources of our company to provide opportunities for our people and be a positive influence on people’s lives wherever and whenever we can.
What is our Team Approach?
Our managers do not manage from a distance but instead alongside crew employees in order to be more effective, resolve guest complaints, maintain product quality, and fix any problems as they arise. Working alongside other crew members allows our managers to teach others and lead by example.
What you Will Do?
· Interview and hire qualified staff to operate the restaurant based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Schedule sufficient staff to operate the restaurant and accommodate guest flow. Manage labor costs to meet company standard.
· Train the management team and crew using current training system. Evaluate performance at company designated intervals. Design a development plan with each employee to improve performance.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management team and crew. Provide coaching, counseling, and discipline as warranted. Assist with crew member duties a needed.
· Conduct crew and management team meetings as needed to discuss operation procedures, promotions, safety, security, training, etc.
· Maintain an adequate supply of all products and items necessary to operate the restaurant. Control inventory to meet company Food Cost Variance standard.
· Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventative maintenance procedures.
· Responsible for all cash. Ensure adherence to cash procedures.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company’s ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other job requirements.
What Will You Need?
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must meet Physical demands required of the role
· Must be able to lead, recognize and train successful talent
· 2 – 5 years of experience as a Restaurant General Manager
· Good References
· Available to work all shifts and weekends
· Ability to pass background check and drug screen
· Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
· Strong conflict-resolution skills
· Solid organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Ability to balance hands-on work with effective delegation skills
What Is in It for You?
· Bonus Program
· Paid Training
· Vacation, Sick, Holiday & Bereavement pay
· Discounted Meals During Shift
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Opportunity to Advance
· Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
· Workplace Caring Culture – We’ve created a culture of family and team that exist in each of our restaurants. Our treatment of employees is well known in the restaurant field where we enjoy some of the best retention of long-term employees in the
· Helping Hands – Employee assistance fund that provides financial help to Boddie-Noell employee in time of need
· Corporate Chaplains – Offers care to employees with personal and professional life issues.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardee’s Restaurants LLC
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person