Hudson County Motors is currently looking for full-time drivers to join our growing team!
Established in 1945, Hudson County Motors has dedicated more than 70 years to servicing the trucking industry and providing unparalleled customer satisfaction. Family owned and operated for more than three generations, our company prides itself on its ability to provide a personalized approach to meeting our customers’ needs. For this reason, we are proud to represent Volvo, Western Star, Fuso , Autocar, and BYD trucks as a full-service franchised dealer. With locations in both New York and New Jersey, our family of automotive and truck companies serves a good stretch of the tri-state area.
Here at Hudson County Motors we firmly believes that our employees are the reasons for our continued success and growth. You can expect to work with a team of dedicated individuals that encourage success amongst each of our members.
As a parts driver, you will be responsible for delivering parts on a specific route all throughout the tri-state area.
If you are a hardworking and self-motivated individual, apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver truck parts to customers and ensure that they check them for accuracy verifying that the invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Load truck parts into delivery vehicle (truck or van depending on size of delivery) and ensure that they are properly and safely stacked.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Minimum of High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Previous industry related experience and/or training.
- Valid clean driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Ability to handle physical workloads
Hudson County Motors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Light Truck & Delivery Drivers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location