Gastroenterology Consultants of Savannah has been providing the highest quality prevention and treatment of digestive diseases in a caring, compassionate manner for 39 years…and counting.
Specializing in the most advanced procedures and technologies, each patient’s care is managed by our impressive team of board certified gastroenterologists who are all leaders in their field. Backed by a highly skilled and friendly staff, GCS is committed to delivering compassionate care while providing colon cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment for gastroenterological disorders.
Focusing on improving and maintaining gastrointestinal health, each patient’s care is managed by our impressive team of nationally recognized physicians who are all leaders in the field of gastroenterology.
- Answering incoming calls
- Helping out with Health and Information Department
- High school diploma
- Willingness to learn and grow with organization
- Ability to multitask in a high volume practice
- Positive attitude
- 1 + years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
- Answering and routing phone calls