Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Oracle application Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Configure security in Oracle applications to meet unique client security requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Conduct security and continuity assessment
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
- Strong understanding of information security management principles, Oracle applications application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and oracle technical layer, cloud hosted infrastructure.
- Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
- Review existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Sensitive Access (SA)Matrix and identify the gaps
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and SAs that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and System architecture
- Conduct control review sessions with business teams and client Audit Teams
- Map SOD & SA Rules with Oracle Security Roles and identify mitigation Controls
- Minimum of 7 years of Oracle EBS Application Security experience, Oracle GRC, Oracle or 3rd party cloud implementation experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security technical controls)
- Minimum of 5 years of security, segregation of duties, mitigating control development and related testing.
- Minimum of 8 years managing projects and / or the security workstream using a standardized set of project management principles
- Minimum of 7 years of technical writing and report generation
- Experience managing team of at least 12 or more resources client or team
- Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Experience with internal/external sales and / or relationship building and ability to influence decision makers.
- Minimum 2 year of Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA
- Excellent verbal, written communications. Ability to build trusted relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Experience with application development
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.