- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat
BURLINGTON CAMDEN COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Job Title: Communications Manager Status: Part Time/Full Time
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The Communications Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the association’s communications strategies and public information activities and updating the association’s social media accounton Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
The Communications Manager is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with news media editors, reporters, other governmental elected officials and their staff, other communications directors/managers, members, community leaders, and partner organizations involved with the Association.
- Under the direction of the Chief Staff Executive (CSE), create and manage the development and implementation
of an integrated marketing and communications strategy/plan, supporting the Association’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for all communications, publications, and public relations activities of the association, including writing, editorial, production, videos, and advertising
- Timely respond to requests for information, comments, and other feedback posted on association’s social
- Repost relevant content from state and national association and other industry
- Coordinate with web developer making content updates to the website.
- Write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for President.
- Create promotional materials and provide marketing and editorial support to the Education and Professional Development Director
- Pro-actively place strategic news stories that communicate the association’s messages, in significant media
outlets including social media.
- Coordinate with Government Affairs and RPAC Committee staff liaison assuring consistency of information distributed.
- Attends meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by the Chief Executive
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and
- Self motivated, highly resourceful team player with a positive can-do-attitude.
- Must have the ability to make presentations and handle media
- Posess excellent writing, proofreading and communication
- Create compelling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat. Also proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Basic understanding of web design, html, CSS, and content management
- Prior experience in REALTOR®or association trade groups a
- Salary: commensurate with experience.
- 401 K: employer contribution matches up to 4% of salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Communications: 1 year (Preferred)