Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Program Analyst is responsible for resource allocation; technical and management oversight; high-level technical expertise; and participation in briefings and meetings. Frequently provide subject matter or functional area expertise in performing technical tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance to officials on program planning, budgeting, programming, and contract management activities.
- Developing, recommending, and providing interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Planning, organizing, and evaluating contract actions
- Providing authoritative assistance, advice, and guidance in all aspects of the contracting process.
- Training new employees in contracting.
- Providing authoritative financial and budgetary support.
- Developing Out-Year financial plans and budget estimates for supplemental programs.
- Establishing and maintaining liaison and serving as the focal point for the coordination and communication with appropriate offices, overseas posts, and interested foreign affairs and intelligence agencies.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications - Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Two years as a Program Analyst 2 or equivalent experience.
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport and possess or obtain/maintain a minimum a SECRET clearance.
- Master’s degree preferred and equivalent experience.
- 15+ years’ experience serving as an analyst in planning, developing, coordinating, and conducting analyses for overall operational efficiencies/inefficiencies, program-related trends, effectiveness in achieving planned goals, objectives, and milestones, and effective budgetary/resource utilization.
- Experience identifying complex cross cutting areas of program requirements and needs in order to address significant organizational concerns.
- Experience providing authoritative advice and preparing and presenting controversial reports on the programs status to senior management officials.
- Experience applying various laws, regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources.
- Experience conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes; and presenting recommendations for improvements and corrective actions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for frequently bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with the opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a need to move or lift moderately light items up to 35 pounds. Near visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate a telephone and keyboard; lift horizontally and vertically.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
The Tatitlek Corporation gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to Tatitlek shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Tatitlek Corporation recognizes that our strength lies in our people. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment, in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Department of State: 4 years (Preferred)
- analyst: 10 years (Required)
- Secret Clearance (Preferred)