HHS is seeking Baristas! Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Day/Evening/Night shifts available
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, e-verify and drugscreen
THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS Culinary Services
HHS Culinary began as a solution for HHS partners seeking restaurant-quality dining programs in the healthcare setting. We understand the critical role nourishment plays in the healing process, and we pride ourselves on our ability to develop unique, locally-sourced, regionally appropriate menus for each partner we serve—healthy menus that entice patients, guests and team members alike, and help support the healing process.
- The main objective of the Barista position is to maintain the coffee cart to be ready for service in a timely manner. This position is also responsible to ensure that food & drink presentation, cleanliness and readiness of food & drinks during the time of service. In addition, this position is responsible for balancing cash drawer during their shifts.
- Responsible for the general order and cleanliness of the coffee cart area. This includes sweeping and mopping.
- Follows proper procedures during the time of service. Take temperature before cart time starts.
- Creates hot & cold drinks by the approved instructions/recipes ensuring quality and proper severing quality and temperature.
- Keep all condiments and utensils ready for time of service. Keep all beverages, cold box, chips ready and replenish during time of service
- Refill retail refrigerator and maintain cleanliness for time of service.
- Maintains temperature log using T-sticks or recommended thermometer.
- Maintain cash balance for his/her register during shift.
- Handle all customers with smiling face, respect and friendliness.
- Discuss with manager when there is a discrepancy on the cash register.
- Catered to all customers need as much as our ability.
Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Follows standardized cleaning, safety and sanitation procedures. Practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
- Maintains floor and traffic areas by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and spot cleaning.
- Follows departmental closing procedures.
- Performs daily cleaning assignment.
- Be sure every area has clean trashcans in place. Discard all trash and empty cardboard bins.
- Effectively communicates issues to management in a timely manner.
- Frequently checks schedule and checks out with management before leaving.
- Actively participates in daily huddles.
- Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
- Assists management in any way conducive to the efficient operation of the facility.
- Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Capable of prolonged standing and walking continuously, pushing dish racks, frequent stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, ability to get along well with others, good personal hygiene.
- Physical ability to operate equipment necessary to perform essential functions of the job.
- Reports to work on time in a company approved uniform.
Benefits and Compensation
Benefits offered (Medical)
Paid Time Off (must work 36 hours)
Short term Disability
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.50 to $11.50 /hour
- Barista: 1 year (Preferred)