Dawson is a Native Hawaiian Organization 8(a) small business that brings the Spirit of Aloha to our employees. As part of the DAWSON Ohana , you will be provided a best-in-class benefits program that strives to ensure our great people have peace of mind when it comes to health and wellness. For more information about DAWSON and our benefits programs, please visit www.dawson8a.com.
Provide Equipment Sustainment support to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) Emergency Management Division (CXR) as part of a multi discipline team that, collectively, will perform equipment acquisition, modernization, and sustainment; plans and publications management; education and training management; and support operations for the Air Force EM Program and career field (3E9X1).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide assistance to the AFCEC/CXR for completion of tasks relative to development and validation of the Air Force Emergency Management and CBRN defense asset management and legacy equipment sustainment
- Participate in the technical development of the tactics, techniques, and procedures required in support of implementation of the Air Force Counter-CBRN Concepts of Operation and the Air Force Counter-CBRN Master Plan and Roadmap
- Provide project management support to manage and track Air Force Civil Engineer tasks identified within the Air Force Counter-CBRN Master Plan and Roadmap and represent the AFCEC/CXR in related meetings and technical working groups
- Provide support to manage the Air Force CBRN Shelf-life Program; conduct analysis of logistics data to identify assets and coordinate out-of-cycle United States Army and Joint Service testing to extend shelf/service-life; and coordinate shelf/service-life adjustments with program engineers, item managers, and technical order managers
- Provide the Joint Service, Air Staff, and MAJCOM and AFIMSC detachments technical guidance on Emergency Management career field and CBRN defense, equipment and concepts of operation
- 4 years of experience in CBRN defense and Emergency Management
- Desired Qualifications eligible to work in the United States
- DoD Security Clearance
- Certification in one of the three levels of the Air Force Certified Emergency Manager Program
- CCAF Degree in Emergency Management or Disaster Preparedness (or equivalent)