RAD-TECH (a.k.a Superhero)
Do you fear blood and bodily fluids?
Do you need frequent breaks / naps?
Do you like to prop your feet up and watch others “save the day”?
If so, you need not apply!
EXPERCARE IS LOOKING FOR SUPERHEROS!
You may be a SUPERHERO if you:
- Anticipate the needs of others and spring into action
- Emit amazing energy that brightens each day
- Can’t help but put 110% into everything you do
- Know that knowledge is limitless and you are hungry to be a lifetime learner
- Pursue your passion with a great zest
- Know that with great power comes great responsibility
- Have a strong moral code and lead your life with great integrity
- Know how to combine forces with team members to be stronger together
We are looking for SUPERHEROS that want to contribute and be part an amazing team that delivers exceptional care and service to our community every single day!
Are you a Certified Radiologic Technologist that has a desire to expand your skills and deliver extraordinary patient care while showing initiative and leadership in the clinic.
New grads with a strong desire to learn and grow will be considered. Experience with Medical Assisting, EMT/Paramedic or Nursing experience is a plus. The ideal candidate is efficient, has a positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing X-rays
- Triaging, Vital Signs, Performing EKG’s
- Rapid Laboratory Testing and Requisitions
- DOT and non-DOT drug screens
- Patient Call Backs and Education
- Setting Up and Assisting with Sterile Procedures
- Stocking Rooms and Medical Supplies
- Assisting Providers
- Occupational Medicine (Drug Screens, Breath Alcohol, etc)
- And so much more!
- Ability to run 400 miles without stopping, jump over sky scrapers, and other super hero stuff
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Will always catch during a trust fall (with your super human strength)
- Availability for days, evenings and/or weekends
- Certified/Licensed or eligible for certification/licensure
- Ability to pass background check at time of hire
Full Time benefits include:
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term, & Life Insurance
To apply please submit your application through Indeed then go to our website at www.weareurgentcare.com\join-our-team to download our application. Please be sure to save the application before filling it out and again before submitting it to us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Radiologic Technologist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, GA 31324 (Preferred)