- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management Systems
We are currently seeking a passionate and creative individual for the marketing team to coordinate and support our marketing efforts. At Via Umbria, our small but powerful marketing team is responsible for marketing our mission, from product features to events, across multiple channels such as social media, email blasts, and print materials (to name a few things). You will work with other team members to combine design and communications to channel our voice in the community. Graphic design, PR, and website maintenance play a big role in our business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation, coordination, production, and supervision of promotions and events
- Aligning the marketing calendar with event calendar to create timely promotional materials
- Maintaining social media communications and collateral materials
- Managing website using CMS, including content posting, page creation and maintenance updates
- Attending meetings with other local business members to plan and participate in community organized events
We are looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented, and mission driven person with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills. Someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment, loves solving problems, and can handle working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Other helpful skills to have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, or related discipline
- 2-4 years previous related experience in a fast paced environment
- Creative skills and the ability to use your imagination to develop new and original ideas in an artistic context
- Strong writing skills, and experience in posting content on social media
- A creative spirit with a self-starter attitude.
- Knowledge of Wordpress or desire to learn
- Passion for food and all things Italian
- Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience with website CMS tools and processes is a plus
- Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Some experience managing A/V TV displays is a plus
Think you have what it takes? Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have a link to portfolio/samples of past projects or campaigns, it wouldn’t hurt to include them. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.