The W Group at New Broadview
Full Time Receptionist Wanted
Growing Adult Home in Staten Island is looking for an upbeat, customer service oriented candidate for their Full Time Day Receptionist position.
The Front Desk Receptionist sets the standard for the experience of those entering or exiting the building. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience working with seniors, enjoys working in a busy environment, is capable of taking verbal/written direction and multi-tasking effectively. This is a customer service oriented office position. Positive attitude and basic knowledge of phone and computer systems a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to excellent customer service, accurate record keeping, maintaining department of health files, scheduling resident medical transportation, general office work, facilitating resident banking and ordering supplies.
Required qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Experience working with seniors
- Able to adhere to verbal and/or written direction
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Basic Knowledge of phone and computer systems
For immediate consideration please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location