ISDEP Full Stack Developer – Sr. Consultant
Are you passionate about working with data? Are you a hands-on technologist interested in how information can transform business and government? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our Federal Analytics and Information Management (AIM) team and tackle challenging issues in Advanced Analytics, Big Data Architecture, and Information Delivery. A career at Deloitte will put you on the frontline, supporting Federal agencies tasked with the most critical technical challenges.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant in our practice you will:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provide coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business and proposal development
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today’s business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Passion for working with a small team to create a new business
- Experience working in a cloud based environment, such as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or the Amazon Cloud and using languages such as Jupyter and TensorFlow
- Interest in and aptitude for analyzing graph or network data
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience working directly with business users to gather requirements
- Experience drafting functional and technical specifications and documentation
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Exposure to any of the following Analytics and Information Management competencies –Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management, Information Delivery and Advance Analytics
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
o BI tools:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Professional experience with one or more of the following technologies:
SAP Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, SAS, Hyperion
o DW/ETL Tools:
Informatica, ODI, SAP Data Services, SAP BW/HANA, Datastage
Hyperion Essbase, Cognos Planning
Data Modeling, Erwin, DBA
o MDM – Informatica
o Data Analytics:
Big data, ZoomData, Hadoop, machine learning, text analytics, Tableau
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.