Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a leader in systems engineering, we’re looking for you to solve complex challenges and shape systems of systems (SoS) research and development (R&D) by leading technical support for a DoD client's SoS efforts. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. Share your expertise through leadership and mentoring, while broadening your skillset into areas like engineering consulting. Grow your skills by merging maritime Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), communications, and acoustics to create advanced maritime SoS research. Join our team and create the future of maritime SoS in the DoD.
Nice If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience in working with Maritime ISR, communications, acoustics experimentation, or systems research
- Experience with working on systems-of-systems, including integration and interoperability
- Experience with DoD R&D organizations
- Ability to commute to Arlington, VA
- Active Secret clearance
- BS degree in Physics, EE, Nuclear Engineering, Computer Engineering, CS, or Systems Engineering
- Experience with authoring technical papers, reports, or program plans for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with transitioning DoD research into fielded systems
- Experience with technical project or program management
- Possession of excellent client service, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree in a technical field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.