Are you ready for a fast-paced, upbeat work environment? Your days fly by and energy is high! We are looking for an outgoing, genuine, and motivated person to join our Chiropractic team! Must be punctual, have great communication skills, and be a team player. It’s ideal if you are enthusiastic about a healthy lifestyle & enjoy kids!
Benefits of working with our amazing team is:
-You will see lives transformed in our office – and you are a huge part of it!
-We are a small business & truly value each team member. We are a “work family” & love and support each other. You are far from being a ‘number’ working here!
-Free chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
-Wholesale retail items & supplements
-Paid training and travel for certifications
-RA retirement plans with company matching
-Long & Short Term disability benefits
-Paid Time Off
We are hiring for a Chiropractic Office Assistant (33-40 hours/week)
Chiropractic Office Assistants' Roles:
· -Patient greeting/interaction
· -Scheduling & answering phone
· -Customer Service skills
· -Handling financials and credit card billing
· -Checking, billing, and handling insurance
· -Computer Savviness
· -Ability to multitask and detail oriented
· -Must be comfortable talking with patients and creating relationships
· -Technician duties – taking digital xrays, thermal scans, and EMG
· -Social media management
-Content Creation, Photos w/editing (we will provide training), Instagram Stories & Reels, and IG engagement
· -Building relationships w/patient in the clinic, collecting testimonies, promoting upcoming events
· -Event marketing team – planning promotions, women’s events, and community involvement. Marketing event set-up and participation.
· -Collaborating with local businesses, ambassadors, and nonprofits
· -Blog writing, newsletter creation, and Canva designs
· -You will also be trained on the admin role in order to be able to help the team out with cross-training duties.
· -This position is ideally filled by someone who is extroverted and loves our a community!
Estimated Hours for each position are:
· Monday 7 am- 11:15 am, 12-6:30 pm
· Tuesday 11:30 am- 6:30 pm
· Wednesday 7 am-11:30 am and 1:30 pm-6:30 pm
· Thursday 11:30 am - 6:30 pm
· Friday 7 am-12:30 pm
These are the business hours. You will have set shifts within these hours.
No previous chiropractic/healthcare experience needed.
*If you are not able to commit to these specific hours, please do not apply.*
Only applicants who complete Indeed's Attention to Detail Assessment and Phone Interview will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Red Wing, MN 55066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person